Image: Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellereien GmbH
Even elegant beverages such as sparkling wine and other fine spirits are not bottled without considerable energy input during production.
For a long time, employees at the Rotkäppchen - Mumm sites had written the consumption values for energy sources such as electricity, gas, etc. by hand in tables.
With the introduction of central energy management according to ISO 50.001 a few years ago, the acquisition of a software solution was also on the agenda.
Rotkäppchen-Mumm wanted to have meaningful information on all energy consumption in the production areas at the push of a button.
The decision was made in favor of the ISYS energy data management software from our company Marine und Automatisierungstechnik Rostock.
Where is the benefit for Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellerei?
- Meters from different manufacturers can be easily integrated.
- Recording of all energy flows in the plant, such as electricity, gas, water, compressed air, cryogenic gases.
- Flexible reports make the energy flow transparent and traceable.
- Automation of time-consuming, manual recording and evaluation processes.
- Creation of a data-based decision-making basis for energy optimization measures.
- The CO2 footprint can be calculated exactly for each bottle that leaves the conveyor.
Do you have questions about the topic?
Then we should definitely exchange ideas.
Manager Sales/ Head of Sales